Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo2 v.2 Official FW Release (V. 2.4.35 2023-03-22)

I think they had the wrong file on the website when they launched the new firmware..

I just re-downloaded the V2 firmware package (for the smart controller) and re-installed it. Just ran a 20 minute mission without a single crash.

If you have a V2 enterprise or V2 smart controller, I recommend downloading the package from the website and reinstall.

I think they had the wrong file on the website when they launched the new firmware..

I just re-downloaded the V2 firmware package (for the smart controller) and re-installed it. Just ran a 20 minute mission without a single crash.

If you have a V2 enterprise or V2 smart controller, I recommend downloading the package from the website and reinstall.

I think you are mistaken. I downloaded the package just now and compared it to the release package from March and they are identical. Perhaps a module did now fully update for you the first time. Whatever happened, it's a good thing it is working for you.

compare.jpeg

I think you are mistaken. I downloaded the package just now and compared it to the release package from March and they are identical. Perhaps a module did now fully update for you the first time. Whatever happened, it's a good thing it is working for you.

View attachment 15985
Good call, I didn't have the original file.. We're the file names identical?

Actually I am starting to think the V2 app was wrong to begin with.. I am not certain the original file I downloaded was the correct one for the Smart Controller.. I think I may have installed the general APK.

Anyway, I re-installed the V2 app version that is specifically for the smart controller and that may have resolved the crashing issue. I will see what others say.

Actually I am starting to think the V2 app was wrong to begin with.. I am not certain the original file I downloaded was the correct one for the Smart Controller.. I think I may have installed the general APK.

Anyway, I re-installed the V2 app version that is specifically for the smart controller and that may have resolved the crashing issue. I will see what others say.
I did a reinstall and same issues with app crash.
Autel support came back with a link to the "beta" version which I installed but still end up with app crash issues. What is interesting is the version number they sent seems to be increased in sequence (Explorer_V2.0.24-tablet7_9-release) Not sure what the version number was for the previous "beta" version.

Reactions: vr-pilot
Who is going first!

V. 2.4.35 2023-03-22

What's New​

New Features​

• Added Corridor mission
  • Added coordinated turn in Missions (* During all mission flights, the aircraft can make continuous turns without stopping)

Bug Fixes and Optimizations​

• Optimized the user experience in Waypoint, Rectangular, Oblique missions
  • Fixed other known issues
Notes
To fully utilize all the new features in the V2.4.35 firmware, it is important to install Autel Explorer V2 before updating the firmware. Note that Autel Explorer (without V2) is NOT compatible with this firmware version.

V2 Firmware Version Table​

The firmware package V2.4.35 contain the following component updates:

COMPONENTEVO II V2
Standard RC
EVO II V2
Smart Controller
Flight ControlV0.0.5.45V0.0.5.45
CameraV0.3.2.28V0.3.2.28
Remote ControllerV4.0.0.22V3.1.0.12
*RC PanelV4.0.3.7 / V4.0.3.10-
Image TransmissionV2.0.3.21V2.0.3.21
RC Image TransmissionV2.0.3.21V2.0.3.21
GimbalV0.1.64.0V0.1.64.0
BatteryV0.0.22.0V0.0.22.0
Vision ModuleV0.3.2.28V0.3.2.28
**SonarV4.0.0.5V4.0.0.5
ESC 1-4V1.0.3.12V1.0.3.12

* RC Panel Version may be different: V4.0.3.7 / V4.0.3.10. All of these vesions are safe to fly.

** Sonar Firmware Version may be different: V4.0.0.3 / V4.0.0.5 / V6.0.0.0 / V6.0.1.0. All of these versions are safe to fly.
Did the upgrade without issues. But now when i plug my iphone in and it connects in a couple of seconds BAM my standard controller displays connecting and i cant do anything. I reboot then dont use the iphone and guess what things are back to normal! What tha heck......

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
in84