Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

April 26th and the weather man is calling for snow tonight

Impressive!!
LOL
Not really, more of a pain in the butt. Had a lot of trouble because of the carbon fiber frame not playing nice with the compass & GPS. It was discovered later the compass needed to be mounted down the leg on the landing gear to stop interference.
I had one fly away with it because of that. Good thing it landed in a small spruce tree about 200 yards away and it was still beeping or else I would never have found it. :)

LOL
Not really, more of a pain in the butt. Had a lot of trouble because of the carbon fiber frame not playing nice with the compass & GPS. It was discovered later the compass needed to be mounted down the leg on the landing gear to stop interference.
I had one fly away with it because of that. Good thing it landed in a small spruce tree about 200 yards away and it was still beeping or else I would never have found it. :)
Sorry to hear bout the weather there I'm in Washington state and high 70's here now but dropping to low 60's the weekend.
Different subject of you don't mind...months a go you posted a web site that sold leg extensions and other parts for the XPS and I want to buy some of their stuff if you can find that and send to me I would appreciate it very much, if your unable to find it no worries
Thank you

LOL
Man oh man, I know what happens when a compass is faulty. They just fly away w/o any warning or control from you. It’s a helpless feeling! Oh god how I wished XSP’s beeped! I’ve literally rolled around in mounds of 5-6’ weeds mounds looking for my XSP that was really close, but the lights couldn’t be seen in daylight. Once for over an hour. Since the “map” can be off by 50’ or more, a beep would be invaluable...

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModMax