Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

At Home in March

No, the drone came with two white batteries. It's 11-months old with 24 charges. I will check later to see if it's the one that came in the drone or in the seperate box.

The battery I flew on first that day was my orange one that I bought about a month after the drone.

Reactions: KentA
I will send them another email. They wanted me to send the whole drone in,but I dont feel like doing that. All I really wanted was a couple of gimble pins, and a new bat. I dont feel like being droneless for 2-weeks when I know the drone is fine. Even the scratches buffed right out.
I think it is in your best interest to send the drone to Autel for analysis for a couple reasons:

1) Even though the malfunction most likely occurred due of a battery issue of some kind, there are other possibilities and Autel has access to internal log records that may show what actually happened. The best hope of avoiding an encore is to learn as much as possible about what actually happened and then fix or replace whatever caused the problem.

2) Even though the drone appears to have suffered little damage, there may have been damage you can't see or haven't noticed. For example, one or more motors may have overheated when rotation was stopped by tree branches. The same is true of internal electronic parts that supply electrical current to the motors. There are countless other possibilities. It seems worth being without a drone for a couple weeks in trade for having Autel check log records and run diagnostic tests.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raeveren