Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Batteries; shipping soon...

WildDoktor

Reaction score
Back on Sept 20, Autel support wanted to replace 2 of my batteries after determining they were failing prematurely. Some of you got the same info: white batteries are in stock, orange ones will be here Oct 16 and ship on the 17th.

I figured since the fw isn't fixed yet and there's no point flying, I'll wait for the orange batteries.

Now the FW is fixed, and here's the new timeline on orange batteries:

"As far as batteries go, I just was told by my shipping manager that they are expected to clear customs later today. For some reason customs really took their time with it, likely because there were so many batteries. Anyways, he told me that they should be ready to ship by Friday or Monday at the latest! So we should be getting those out to you very soon and have a final FW for you as well!"

So, now you know, too! :)

Reactions: JR Videography
I received another replacement battery just before they ran out of the orange ones. It now has 17 cycles on it and shows only 93% battery life and a battery level of 4398 mAh at fully charged. I thought I read somewhere if battery level is below 4500 mAh is should be replaced. Is that correct? I can't remember :)

20171017_084808_rmscr.jpg

I think it needs to be replaced if the "total capacity" goes below 4500mAh, not the battery level...and yours is close! I'd definitely send that screenshot to support and see what they say.

So hard to imagine that you can only charge these batteries about 20 times before they're toast...at least some of them. The two I'm having replaced were charged 19 and 28 times. First one had a total capacity of about 4362mAh; the 2nd was like 3860mAh!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blindhout