Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Best Buy bound

Best Buys in here have a huge parking lot. He can test it there. Wether you believe or not, I don't care, but watch what you say about me.
If the officious store Best Buy manager on duty (go back when he isn't there) has a 107 , he would still need to register the aircraft to himself first before legally flying it, and his 107 is undoubtedly personal, and not for Best Buy. You aren't making any sense, and you are arguing with every post of mine, and twisting and misunderstanding everything.

Last edited:
Yes you are right they did say that and I tried to have them to wave it because it was the same day and they would not do it
They won't waive anything, but if you comply with the terms of their refund policy, and come back the next day and allege any defect, you are then within the terms of their normal refund policy, which won't even require a manager approval. Any returns clerk can accept the return then. If you need a defect, choose from any of the legions of reported defects every new product has, that in your case are all posted on the Mavic Mini thread on the MavicPilots forum. They all have known defects that new owners have to work around, until they get fixed, and some never get fixed. The advertised range and flight times are ALWAYS exaggerated. That's a defect that no one can argue with.

Last edited:
They won't waive anything, but if you comply with the terms of their refund policy, and come back the next day and allege any defect, you are then within the terms of their normal refund policy, which won't even require a manager approval. Any returns clerk can accept the return then. If you need a defect, choose from any of the legions of reported defects every new product has, that in your case are all posted on the Mavic Mini thread on the MavicPilots forum. They all have known defects that new owners have to work around, until they get fixed, and some never get fixed. The advertised range and flight times are ALWAYS exaggerated. That's a defect that no one can argue with.
I'll have to remember this for next time, thank you!

Reactions: G_G
Well I just left Best Buy and I have a new Bird and the exchange went smoothly. I really hate to update this one but we'llsee how it goes tomorrow God willing.
So glad you finally got a working Bird! I was following your postings and I felt your pain. Happy droning!

Reactions: spankmonite

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan