Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Can you identify the object in the lower left corner of the photo?

Tom Z

Reaction score
Is it part of a drone? anyone idea which one?

Attachments

• 22154384_1965236653693461_4788191346420785860_n.jpg
    22154384_1965236653693461_4788191346420785860_n.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 165
1st, why would you think it is a drone, and...
2nd, what is this pic from?

Just looks to me like somebody took a picture from the balcony or roof of the building next door...maybe that's an amazon echo? :)

Assumption on my part,,,,,,, he took this pic with his drone and is asking what that object is???? Can't see how it could be part of the gimbal..... But what do I know.....

Its the screw of the rotor blade of that Blackhawk helicopter right before the drone impacted the rotor and disintegrated...ok, so it's not that. on a more serious note, could that be part of the skid from a helo and someone taking a photo out the open door? What interests me is the OTHER object to the right that is barely visible along the edge.

Here it is, in all it's pixelated glory. Still don't know, and to be honest....I DON'T CARE!:confused:
It's a thing, sitting on the ledge of another thing.

What it is.jpg

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
I don't believe a fixed wing full size would be circling that low in a residential area. If you enlarge it really big, you can see someone standing at the corner of the building looking up. The persons hands appear, as best I can tell, to be tucked in close to the body as if he could be holding something. Perhaps a controller maybe. The thing could be the top of a throttle quadrant. Most Full size aircraft have the throttles on the right side. This could be a single seat something. But this sure would be risky. Someone might tell on you! That is the extent of my investigative skills.

I don't believe a fixed wing full size would be circling that low in a residential area. If you enlarge it really big, you can see someone standing at the corner of the building looking up. The persons hands appear, as best I can tell, to be tucked in close to the body as if he could be holding something. Perhaps a controller maybe. The thing could be the top of a throttle quadrant. Most Full size aircraft have the throttles on the right side. This could be a single seat something. But this sure would be risky. Someone might tell on you! That is the extent of my investigative skills.
This was my thought too. It appears to be the top of a control stick. There is printing over the top of it.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmanvm