Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Crashed EVO

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Well people putting to much trust in OA just learned a hard lesson.
The first crashed EVO that I have heard of so far. I'm sure there will be more LOL
He was checking out the obstacle avoidance features. He got a little to close to a small branch and the tip clipped it and down she went. Busted the gimbal and landing gear.

Last edited:
The first crashed EVO that I have heard of so far. I'm sure there will be more LOL
He was checking out the obstacle avoidance features. He got a little to close to a small branch and the tip clipped it and down she went. Busted the gimbal and landing gear.

(Whistles softly while casually walking out of the thread):eek::oops:

Last edited:
Thta's an accurate description of my 1st crash.....except I was responsible for OA, and I wasn't any better than the sensors. Busted gimbals are an expensive fix.... :(

Alright everybody.... lets see your shocked look!! LOL too funny!!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaseth