Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 1 manual firmware update

RyanH

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the most recent firmware update is still available for download, for the Evo 1, in 2024? I believe it was released 2019/2020 or so, but not really sure. I have an Evo 1 giving me some issues and I'm curious. Thanks for any feedback

In my opinion you should not perform any firmware updates. It seems that each update introduced new problems for most people. I stopped after a couple updates and wish now I could roll back to previous firmware versions that were less buggy.

Reactions: RyanH
In my opinion you should not perform any firmware updates. It seems that each update introduced new problems for most people. I stopped after a couple updates and wish now I could roll back to previous firmware versions that were less buggy.
Actually I'm working on a crashed drone I got for cheap. I ended up putting a gimbal in it, along with front sensors. It powers up as it should, camera and gimbal seem to be working OK. But can't get the motors to start and fast flashing yellow lights on the back. And cant find any kind of firmware info in it anywhere. I figured I'd try the manual firmware update deal with the SD card to see what happens. Just trying to eliminate things to see if it'll spin up

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo