Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo light plus gimbal will it work on Evo 2

Ziggy2

Reaction score
Evo light plus gimbal will it work on Evo 2 = hey, I my Evo two and the gimbal is busted, but the bird is fine. Bought an bikes plus and I'm wondering if the gimbal on the light plus is the same as the 6K gimbal on the Evo two? I like all the anticollision sensors on the Evo two and I think I need them.

I don't think so. Different software so they can't speak to each other. It would be like putting IOS software in a PC or IOS in an Android phone. Some of it might work but it would be hobbled.

Reactions: Ziggy2
Evo light plus gimbal will it work on Evo 2 = hey, I my Evo two and the gimbal is busted, but the bird is fine. Bought an bikes plus and I'm wondering if the gimbal on the light plus is the same as the 6K gimbal on the Evo two? I like all the anticollision sensors on the Evo two and I think I need them.
It will not - connectors are different. EVO II connector has 60 pins but Lite Plus has 44 pins. Will say even more - camera modules themselves are not compatible(EVO II 6k and Lite 6k), some time ago I checked - tried to install Lite 6k into EVO II gimbal.

Reactions: Eagle928
No. I checked with Autel and they are incompatible.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791