Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Field to the north

rkyleh

Reaction score
I have to go down to central next week to do a video of a summer home. I thought i would shake the cob webs out of may UAV and get the batteries charged up. Just between you and me and the fence post that EVO had better knock me clear out of the chair with video quality because I can't see right now why I would upgrade, this one is just to darn good.

4AC5673E-824B-45F8-BC52-B96D429EC3DA.jpeg Nice! I agree, I need to see a noticeable improvement. I just got the latest B & H Professional Photo/Video catalogue, and the EVO is in there for $999, with no details whatsoever....

View attachment 2201 Nice! I agree, I need to see a noticeable improvement. I just got the latest B & H Professional Photo/Video catalogue, and the EVO is in there for $999, with no details whatsoever....
Maybe someone will get there hands on one soon and show us the results. I really like the fold-able low profile but that along isn't worth the price of admission for me alone.

Reactions: Tommy Molnar
I agree. The X-Star's camera is good enough for me, & I don't see an advantage in a quad that is smaller & therefore more difficult to keep track of.

Reactions: Tommy Molnar
I have to go down to central next week to do a video of a summer home. I thought i would shake the cob webs out of may UAV and get the batteries charged up. Just between you and me and the fence post that EVO had better knock me clear out of the chair with video quality because I can't see right now why I would upgrade, this one is just to darn good.

Is that 1080 or 4K?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo