Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Firmware Update Question

BLC

Reaction score
Hi All,

I recently purchased a new XSP. Sparing you all the gory details, let's just say AR reviewed my flight record and concluded it was covered under warranty and sent me a refurbished one which a feel was very fair and reasonable, under the circumstances. That's a thumbs up for AR in my book! Thought I was out of luck.

Anyway, here's my question. The new refurbished one has firmware 2.0.05 version so I updated to the most recent one on their site,2,0,12, Process went as outlined, including successfully updating an older battery, but when I check my version now on the Starlink "About", it still shows 2.0.05. Something changed as my calibration process is different now. So, I quess my question is, "is version 2.0.05 same as version 2.0.12 or does it even matter?"

Thanks.

Check your numbers against these ones. If it all checks out great, if not give Autel a call and see what they say.

22730571_10159574597015241_7506098304145009234_n.jpg

Check your numbers against these ones. If it all checks out great, if not give Autel a call and see what they say.

View attachment 1706
Hey, thanks for the info. Yes, all checks out same per the list you sent so I'm not going to worry about it. I did contact AR and they suggested re-installing if it does not show 2.0.12 in Starlink, General, About. Thanks again for your reply.

Starlink can be a pain in the butt sometimes. It might show the right number after a few reboots of your tablet or phone.

Hey, thanks for the info. Yes, all checks out same per the list you sent so I'm not going to worry about it. I did contact AR and they suggested re-installing if it does not show 2.0.12 in Starlink, General, About. Thanks again for your reply.

Isn't the 'about' showing the version of starlink, not the firmware? Mine says 2.0.3.20 under 'about', I can't find anywhere that gives the firmware title version.

My update won't unpack.

I also updated to the new firmware
Update. 2.0.12 and my controller says its
2.0.3.20. I contacted Autel and all the systems are up to date. They said I'm good to go.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bibo