Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Max 4 T flyaway update and warning

Ezone23

Reaction score
Hi Pilots,
I am hoping to get help in discovering how many of you have lost their Max 4 T!
Mine flew away on November 11th.
I've posted on several of your threads. Now that I've exhausted my time and patience with Autel to replace my malfunctioned faulty Max 4T.
I want to centralize all of us who have unresolved legitimate issues, can team up to show them if they don't address the problems they will lose customer confidence in their products. In my case, I honestly feel that I was just one they could just claim that after a thorough analysis that they found nothing wrong with my craft!!!! Well, we can't let them take advantage of us like that.
Let the facts be the facts. Is there another place that can check flight data logs and compare the evidence to catch them being deceptive? Like marketing features that have yet to be available, like the livedeck I bought that I was told would work with later firmware updates. Now told it won't!
Have a Happy New Year!
Be well and diligent.
All For one,One for all.
Sincerely,
Ezone23

Last edited:
Reactions: Takashira
I own an E2P 6K V1.... an E2P RTK 6K V3.... an E2P 640T Duel V3.... an E2P 6K Enterprise V3 and an E2P 640T Duel Enterprise V3 and have had absolutely NOTHING but top notch Service from Autel and I just don't understand how everyone else is having all of these issues. I have Autel Care with my fleet and never had any issues! They provide top notch service to a quality products. I have had two different aircraft go down and both of them were replaced or repaired and returned within a 2-week period. Their customer service team is absolutely outstanding! I am an extremely Happy customer with a very successful business using Auel products.

I own an E2P 6K V1.... an E2P RTK 6K V3.... an E2P 640T Duel V3.... an E2P 6K Enterprise V3 and an E2P 640T Duel Enterprise V3 and have had absolutely NOTHING but top notch Service from Autel and I just don't understand how everyone else is having all of these issues. I have Autel Care with my fleet and never had any issues! They provide top notch service to a quality products. I have had two different aircraft go down and both of them were replaced or repaired and returned within a 2-week period. Their customer service team is absolutely outstanding! I am an extremely Happy customer with a very successful business using Auel products.
Thank you for commenting! I wish I shared your experience. You are a fortunate,maybe because you purchased the Autel Care?!
I didn't and my flyaway should still be covered by as a malfunction and warranted. I'd really like to trust my craft and the Autel company. I'm patiently hoping for a fair resolution. I've moved on to going back to DJI...for now...all the best to you.
MR

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo