Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Good Luck To Those In Irmas Path

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Reaction score
Stay safe to all our members dealing with Hurrican Irma. We wish you all the best as you weather the storm. Hopefully you all have evacuated by now.

hurricane-smiley-gif.21358

Reactions: Bluekobra
Stay safe to all our members dealing with Hurrican Irma. We wish you all the best as you weather the storm. Hopefully you all have evacuated by now.

hurricane-smiley-gif.21358
Thanks @LuvMyTJ ! We are staying put, have ridden out hurricanes before down here. It is much different than Texas where storms tend to stall over the land like Harvey did, ours keep moving. My thoughts to all those affected by Harvey as we gear up for Irma.

Preparations are made as best we can. We have nowhere else to go. Appreciate your thoughts and prayers. Me and the-mean-old-woman are gonna hunker down and hang on to each other. Be careful out there. Be safe. God bless.

Thanks @LuvMyTJ ! We are staying put, have ridden out hurricanes before down here. It is much different than Texas where storms tend to stall over the land like Harvey did, ours keep moving. My thoughts to all those affected by Harvey as we gear up for Irma.
This could be similar to Andrew in '92... if it were me, I would get my family out of there pronto!
If it goes like they think that place is gonna be torn up! :eek:
I hope they are wrong and she heads out to sea.

Preparations are made as best we can. We have nowhere else to go. Appreciate your thoughts and prayers. Me and the-mean-old-woman are gonna hunker down and hang on to each other. Be careful out there. Be safe. God bless.
Be safe buddy, where you located? West coast?

This could be similar to Andrew in '92... if it were me, I would get my family out of there pronto!
If it goes like they think that place is gonna be torn up! :eek:
I hope they are wrong and she heads out to sea.
You remember Andrew...not many do. Andrew came in from the east directly off the ocean and built up on the way in, Irma is in bad waters south of the peninsula and will die down on turn north fighting against the wind shear from the west...it will still be a bad storm nonetheless. Thanks for all the well wishes...great people in here.

Wishing everyone to be safe and no don't try if the XSP can fly against it unless tethered to 1000 batteries.
You are all in our prayers.

Take care all.

I remember Andrew, hard to forget that bad boy!! Interpidusa is right, land and winds that were not in the path of Andrew will knock some sting out of Irma. She is still a Hurricane, and a Cat 3 at that. Respect it and take precautions, and I look forward to hearing how you all beat this "*****" and didn't let her beat you.

Thoughts and prayers to you all!!

Trees are starting to move...gusts are only 25mph right now...i can't see a drone staying airborne in just these gusts.

20170909_151241.jpg

Thanks to all, things are good down here. We got lucky, never lost power and cable/internet lost for only a few hours. No structural damages and no flooding.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MountainDroneTN