Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from the P3S Forums!

Squirrel!

Reaction score
Started here as a P3S forum member. Been thinking about an upgrade for a bit now and after a crash last night (damn tree ;) ), gave me reason to act. Looking for the best product at the least expensive price, I find myself here. My XSP should be here Wednesday! I'm pumped because after numerous reviews watched, I feel the camera on the XPS is better than the P3P I was going for.

Question - while I have every intention to repair/keep as a spare my P3S (which I need a spare), I am questioning if the P3S battery won't work in the XPS? I've searched but found no discussion beyond "it looks the same". Can the P3S battery pack be used in the XPS?

Different size / format. The props are interchangeable, but not the batteries (P4 props are different).

Reactions: Squirrel!
Hey Squirrel! I also started with a P3S and upgraded to the XSP. You're going to love it! Camera is waaaaaaaaaaay better and the range is much better as well. The P3S was a little more nimble handling-wise but I haven't flown my XSP since the firmware update (which was supposed to address this). Welcome to the Pumpkin Army!

Reactions: Squirrel!
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Autel quadcopter’s.

Autel has a good reputation for customer service. I'm sure they will help get you back in the sky.

Enjoy!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blindhout