Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Is This Drone For You?

Back in 2013-2014 I considered the Parrot but found it to be more of a toy compared to the Yuneec Typhoon Q500 so I never did get one.
Yea, isn’t that what they were primarily known for? Toyish drones? Durability is a concern from a manufacturer not a player in this arena, but so far, I’m impressed for $699...

Son shows his father the new Anafi
Unbelievable for people that were children in the early 1900's... What they have seen developing...
Priceless :)

another vid why do these guys insist on shooting into the sun when they are trying to show how good a camera is?

He is actually one of the better guys doing reviews :) One guy has never used a UAV before and his review was just terrible.

QUOTE="Agustine, post: 19890, member: 312"]He is actually one of the better guys doing reviews :) One guy has never used a UAV before and his review was just terrible.[/QUOTE]
I agree most of it was pretty fair. But the first part of the video from .19 to about .31 wanted me to strangle him.

I was looking for the video I was talking about but I see he has since deleted it. Must have got to many negative replies to his video.

Yes it does, it might not have all the bells and whistles that the EVO has but at least it has a straight horizon and seems to have a good distance in some of the videos considering how low these guys seem to be flying.

Reactions: yrless
When I first saw the tilt of the camera I was not that impressed but the more I think about it and after flying up in the canyon the other day I can see where it would be very handy.

New Anafi promo video:

From the fellow who made the video.

"
ANAFI follows me and my wife during two days of vacation in Andorra (Pyrenees).
Flight conditions in high mountains are very erratic : wind, thermals, low temperature, rain... As you can see in the video, ANAFI did very well ! Surprisingly, this little drone can resist strong winds and low air pressure.
The image is sometimes a little jerk. I'm pretty sure that ND filters would significantly increase the shutter spee and fix these issues. Hope Parrot will sell them separatly.

For those who wondering, there is no added stabilization in post prod, only slight contrast and saturation adjustment
s."

Last edited:
Reactions: KentA and Goober
A lot of guys are calling this a "toy Drone" looks to me like it fly's just like the big boys. They just keep making the decision harder and harder.

Reactions: KentA
Man, the more I see of that little bugger the better I like it. That would make an excellent drone for real estate footage especially with the upward tilting camera.

A lot of guys are calling this a "toy Drone" looks to me like it fly's just like the big boys. They just keep making the decision harder and harder.
Yeah, these videos from the Anafi are definitely in the same class as the best consumer drones.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain