Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Just wondering question.....

PRMath

Reaction score
is it possible to sit in a parked truck and fly the XSP thru the windshield.......
Motor running in the AC
Yep, I'm in Fla. HOT Fla.

Reactions: Arbaxter
Stop wondering, you'll break your brain. I would say yes, as long as the signal can get through your windshield. If you were an Auburn person, I would say definitely, because while they do have AC, they have no windows on their trucks. Most have no roofs on their trucks either, which is perfect for drone flying.

Reactions: PRMath
Oh and, it's so cool over here west of you about 90 minutes, that I may have to break out my Augustine drone mittens to fly this afternoon.

LOL hey going ahead and laugh but when its 30 below you need these mitts and I been thinking about getting one of these. I get 2 months of summer and 10 months of cold :(
View attachment 772

HobbyKing Universal Heater System
Go for It!
Come down here for a summer, and you would love that winter when you got back home.
I went to Halifax for a week several years ago, and when we arrived back and got off the plane it was brutal. I was ready to turn around and go back.

Stop wondering, you'll break your brain. I would say yes, as long as the signal can get through your windshield. If you were an Auburn person, I would say definitely, because while they do have AC, they have no windows on their trucks. Most have no roofs on their trucks either, which is perfect for drone flying.
Bad for a/c

Been pretty warm in South Georgia too. Just curious, has anyone noticed a decrease in their drone performance due to increased density altitude? It certainly affects the lift characteristics of planes when the weather is this hot.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chen