Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Kyle Canyon

rkyleh

Reaction score
I am still fumbling around with this thing. It was cloudy and when I got home I realized I had my camera set wrong.:confused: I guess that is what is called a learning curve.
I have a really hard time with the reflection from my I Pad mini. I have tried making sun shades I bought a Hoodman and I have tried googles. Nothing works satisfactorily for me. I have to wear reading glass's. I stopped by Wall Mart and bought a black out curtain $7.95 Threw it over my head slapped my ball cap on to hold it in place and wham I can see perfectly no glare and it looks like a High Def TV set in your hand. Whahoo!!.. I can still see out through the black cloth well enough to see if anybody is sneaking up on me. I may look like a demented Arab standing out in the desert but where I fly there isn't anybody around to snicker at me anyway. I am going to cut the curtain down and try to make something that doesn't look like a bed sheet. You can see the old coot with the sheet over his head at the end of the vid.:)

That is a really nice job - your choice of music really goes well with the serenity of the desert; I enjoyed watching. Your curtain job reminds of the times I've taken photos with my 4" x 5" field camera with the requisite dark cloth draped over my head - makes me feel a little self conscious, but the only time I've actually attracted attention was in a national park when the ranger was pretty sure I was doing commercial photography without a permit!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo