Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Master Airscrew props on ebay

Is there anything wrong with the original props? Been away awhile from flying and I need to catch up...Just updated to latest firmware....

Reactions: KentA
Nothing at all. The Master Airscrew props are a little quieter and a bit more responsive.

I bought a couple of sets of those, haven't tried them yet as I've only had one flight so far. They seem to be made of the same material as the stock props, same flexibility. The pitch is a half inch less than stock, and they have tiny winglets on the tips. I'll give 'em a try once I update the firmware and get some time on the stock props. I'm curious if the lower pitch will make the software raise the RPM to achieve the same performance, or if it will assume it has stock props and the lower pitch will reduce climb rate.

The climb rate increases considerable. It takes off like a rocket with these props.

"PERFORMANCE - Having the best propulsion system with the widest lift range is a design goal of every professional or hobby drone builder. Getting an extra 10% - 20% of thrust does matters for every application. By using our advanced CFD refined airfoil design we were able to achieve significantly higher maximum lift capabilities for the MR - MultiRotor propellers."

The climb rate increases considerable. It takes off like a rocket with these props.

"PERFORMANCE - Having the best propulsion system with the widest lift range is a design goal of every professional or hobby drone builder. Getting an extra 10% - 20% of thrust does matters for every application. By using our advanced CFD refined airfoil design we were able to achieve significantly higher maximum lift capabilities for the MR - MultiRotor propellers."
For me it avg. About 1 to 2 min more hover and a lot less buffering on descent.

I also noticed a higher climb rate, which means that the Master props are operating more efficiently. That also translates to increased battery life. The Autel props are very good, but I think that the Master props are even better.

Last edited:
Feedback for that seller is a little low. You'd be taking a chance buying from them.

Hmmmm, all the feedback I have seen on Master Air Screw has been positive.
Here are the reviews from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/AUTEL-X-Star...id=1513630519&sr=8-1&keywords=master+airscrew
All 5-star!

More reviews/comments from Master Air Screw purchasers:
What people say about our propellers – Master Airscrew

The history of Master Air Screw:
History – Master Airscrew

They've been in business, making after-market props for RC aircraft longer than most anyone else.

Tufargon, it's a good idea to check your resources before you make a negative statement; especially about a company who appears to be doing a good job.

I am very well informed on those props. I have them and love them.
I was talking about the feedback for the seller, not the props.

Last edited:
Reactions: dronechimp
The seller is not Master Airscrew. It's alika-uni from Indonesia who sells all kinds of items. IMHO I would guess those are knockoffs.
This is the sellers feedback page eBay Feedback Profile for alika-uni
and here is the sellers store front where they sell all kinds of things that you can see. alika-uni | eBay

Last edited:
Tufargon I understood what you meant, at least. :)

There's a (rather snide) comment on the Autel Owners' farcebook page that claims that MA props lose their hub nuts and cause crashes and 'that's why we refuse to sell them.' Don't know who the guy is or whether he actually sells anything or not, but I couldn't find even one example online after a brief google search for 'Master Airscrew failure'.

Tufargon I understood what you meant, at least. :)

There's a (rather snide) comment on the Autel Owners' farcebook page that claims that MA props lose their hub nuts and cause crashes and 'that's why we refuse to sell them.' Don't know who the guy is or whether he actually sells anything or not, but I couldn't find even one example online after a brief google search for 'Master Airscrew failure'.

I can tell you the comment of the prop nut coming lose is total bullcrap. I signed on to Master Air Screw as a beta tester and have been using their props for over 150 flights. I check the props before every flight and they have been tight. These are the ones before they produced the ones with the fitted nuts. I hand tighten my props on and no wrench so who ever is posting they come loose is full of bullcrap and does not know his head from his rear end.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hunterc222