Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Motor Specs?

WildDoktor

Reaction score
Has anybody run across motor specs for the XSP? Looking for something like "4110 350kv".

I'm just curious. I've searched around and not found the info. I asked Support, they actually have no idea!

No I looked yesterday trying to help out Franlac on facebook. Sure do get a lot of different experts telling you the specs are on the side of the motor LOL Yes normally they are. This is just another Autel way of getting you to send your X-star in for repair. Many of us have built quads from scratch and are not strangers to fixing and replacing parts on our home built quads.
I think if I was going to do a motor change I would replace them with P3 Motors, all four so you start of with four good ones. I guess if you do have a dead motor getting the shell off might help getting some numbers to look up. Might be a good idea to get a parts list started for down the road when warranty is up.

Heath Lawrence on another site said something about the size if it on another site yesterday. Don't recall what size he said it was. Stated it was a lite small but it's capable of getting the job done. Also that it is a high quality motor to.

What are the odds that me and somebody else were both asking about motor sizes yesterday? So strange!

I emailed support yesterday early asking about it, and Tim said they have no idea, but he thought somebody online had figured it out once upon a time.

Heath Lawrence thinks he is some kind of expert but he forgets that there are other people around who build quads. Some how he got to be a beta tester which only made him think he has all the answers. Don't believe everything he says.
He breaks everly law about line of site and claims his city wants him to. I say Bull crap, he is just someone who thinks he is better than anyone else in my book.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmanvm