Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My First Pre-Order Ever

I do with the Osmo+ (an old Phantom 2 battery) but not with my Canon. The batteries in the Canon hold for a while. I also have a double battery accessory that uses the OEM battery slot.

I just bought one of these to power my video camera while experimenting with time lapse (haven't had a chance to try it out yet):

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0744DKP5D/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

My camera has a 12V adaptor so it will plug right in to the power bank through the CLA. Otherwise you would need to run through a small inverter, as this unit has no AC output. Unit itself weighs a little under 2.5 pounds, so might be a little heavy for backpacking. On the plus side, it can also be used to recharge a phone or tablet, and jump-start your truck when you get back to the trailhead and discover you left a light on! :)

Getting to the end of the month and still no word on shipping or seeing the App in the App stores. They are in production from the last update so hoping for some news soon :)

New update today.
Arsenals will begin to ship on Monday, June 4!

WOW if only Autel kept us up to date like this there would be so much less bitching :)

Mini-Update

Last edited:
Reactions: Bace14
So how does that work? do they send you a link to download the beta App? I have a old I-pad I might try it on but I guess I need to find my Apple ID and brush off the dust on the I-pad :)
Yes. Send them an email asking to be added to the beta list with your apple ID. You will need the app "TestFlight". That is the app that all betas download through. Then they send you a code.

Thanks TG
So far nothing as to getting the beta App but I did get this yesterday.

"Hi, We've added your name to the queue to receive an invite. You'll either be added today or the next business day. Thanks!"

Rec'd this email at 7:52 PM regarding the Arsenal app ..

The Arsenal mobile application is now available in both the Android and Apple App Stores! After our last update on Friday we received several hundred requests for the test version of the app. We were working on sending those out when the approvals came in! If you requested a TestFlight invite you can simply download the app as you normally would from the app store.

You can find the app by searching for “Arsenal Remote”. Feel free to take a look around and familiarize yourself with the application. Many features don’t work in the app without the Arsenal hardware, but the demo mode available in iOS lets you get to know the app. Unfortunately the Google app doesn’t have a demo mode similar to the one in iOS, so you won’t be able to see much without the Arsenal hardware.

Could not find the "Arsenal Remote" app, at the Android app store, did find Arsenal Assistant app, which when loaded, this message appeared "Unfortunately, Arsenal has stopped " Deleted and reloaded , same result. Am I missing something ???? Is this my punishment for not buying Apple ??? :)

Just got a update for the Android App this morning, not sure what it was for as the demo mode does not work on it but a good sign they are working on things. :)

Todays Arsenal shipping up date was not surprising, too much time has elapsed between updates for anything positive to be passed along, not holding my breath on this one......lots of problems....

Todays Arsenal shipping up date was not surprising, too much time has elapsed between updates for anything positive to be passed along, not holding my breath on this one......lots of problems....

Yup
I kind of figured there was a glitch when its the end of the month and nothing in the mail.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo