Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Autel Videos

good eye on your part to capture the frame! i just assumed the xsp was used in all the promos, like the first one w Glitch Video...i wonder how much Autel will charge for it? phantom 4s are around $1000, so it would have to be discounted below that....im not buying a drone that doesnt have true 3rd party support and an SDK available ever again..even if it is orange. hear that Autel?...

im not buying a drone that doesnt have true 3rd party support and an SDK available ever again..even if it is orange. hear that Autel?...

This. 3rd-party app development is key. If it doesn't come in 2018, it may not come at all. At that point, it will be time to cut losses on Autel and go to the dark side...

Autel just released a new video featuring the FLIR camera. It could still come to the X-Star.

upload_2018-1-5_10-12-2.png
upload_2018-1-5_10-12-21.png

Hopefully that is not all they have to offer @ CES 2018 :)
Very limited Thermo camera but I guess they will get some people wanting one. From the reviews I have read it is not worth the 1000 buck for the camera. I sure would like to see the gimbal come about. Its the same size as a GoPro gimbal and I would have a use for that.

It is a cool video, if they wanted to cash in on the Thermo stuff it should have been out a long time ago. Yuneec and other companies have had Thermos for a year now.
Here is the video.

Who cares about a damn motorcycle and a youtube video. If you have something coming up , you start showing it now and giving previews of what's coming soon. Those you tube videos are a joke. I wish I never signed up for this autel forum. This is a doomed company that sells nothing. The only good thing here is the people in this forum that is trying to hold on to the memories of a once upon a time good company that gave us hope. Thats not longer the case. Sorry for Autel but i went to the dark side which turned out to be a great side.

OK, maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me, but does anyone else think that the drone in the background (at roughly 1:30 of the first video) appears to be missing....I dunno'......landing gear?

View media item 65

As a photographer for many years and can say there is a good chance then legs are there its just that when you have a "High Key" shot like this with the highlights blown out in the background it will tend to make thing like thin legs go away.

Reactions: TAMU1996

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JP51