Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Samsung G4 trouble..... Android OS

PR: More information is needed. A number of things can interrupt the video signal. Did the signal return as the drone got closer to you? Make sure your controller antennas are oriented properly. Any buildings or trees in the area? Any close electrical lines or infrastructure (transformers)?

Yes, more information is needed. In this case (with the information we have) if it still connects to the drone and starts up Starlink I would clean the terminals on the gimbal. If Starlink doesn't start up when you startup the drone I would try another usb cable.

My Samsung Tab A and the IPad works fine.....
Just the cell phone.
OBTW..... it’s a jailbroken cell phone

My Samsung Tab A and the IPad works fine.....
Just the cell phone.
OBTW..... it’s a jailbroken cell phone
You are not nearly providing enough info. First off you say the phone is jailbroken but it's an android and androids are not jailbroken, they are rooted and or unlocked which should make no difference in it's performance with Starlink app unless you loaded a custom rom on it. And even then shouldn't make a dif.
Please explain as much as you can with your setup and what has changed since it worked. Did you try anything I said?

You are not nearly providing enough info. First off you say the phone is jailbroken but it's an android and androids are not jailbroken, they are rooted and or unlocked which should make no difference in it's performance with Starlink app unless you loaded a custom rom on it. And even then shouldn't make a dif.
Please explain as much as you can with your setup and what has changed since it worked. Did you try anything I said?
My bad.......(rooted) In the morning, I will uninstall Starlink from the G4 and try to reinstall. If no luck, I will buy a newer phone.

Yes, more information is needed. In this case (with the information we have) if it still connects to the drone and starts up Starlink I would clean the terminals on the gimbal. If Starlink doesn't start up when you startup the drone I would try another usb cable.
Thanks.... Will do. Yes, I Cleaned the contacts.... compressed air.

You'll want to clean the contacts with alcohol to clean it best.
Will do......
also, nowhere in the Starlink software in an Advance so in can tweek my Yaw. Any thoughts
OBTW, my cellphone is a Straight talk device.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlesBird