Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Those that have sent drones back, about how long did it take?

Scratch that. "no issues" turns into, we're doing test flights today, and going to validate it. :( aka, "no issues" sounds like it means it wasn't trashed and I hadn't flown it into a tree etc.
No shots from the boat for me. Sigh. :(
You might seriously consider buying a backup drone. Don't have all your eggs in one basket. Like every professional also requires, I've always had at least two of each, so when something happens to the first one, while it is being resolved, the fun continues.

You might seriously consider buying a backup drone. Don't have all your eggs in one basket. Like every professional also requires, I've always had at least two of each, so when something happens to the first one, while it is being resolved, the fun continues.
Well, if I bought a fourth drone it wouldn't matter. My wife would kill me. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I actually bought and sold and inspire 1v2 recently cause as soon as I got it, I realized it wasn't for me.
I have a spark that i take everywhere and a phantom 3...

Well, if I bought a fourth drone it wouldn't matter. My wife would kill me. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I actually bought and sold and inspire 1v2 recently cause as soon as I got it, I realized it wasn't for me.
I have a spark that i take everywhere and a phantom 3...
Yes, the spousal acceptance factor rules all! ;)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Earl