Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

unrecognized battery warning

buddyleewv

Reaction score
Yesterday I got a unrecognized battery warning in the starlink app after start up. I shut everything down and undid the battery and reset it and started everything back up with no warning. has anyone else ever gotten this warning and should I be worried about it at 350' up and .25 miles away?

I have done the upgrade to beta firmware. I thought I did it to all of my batteries. Would it hurt to do them again just to make sure

If you try to update and it’s already been done, it’ll just skip it.

If you simply leave the file on the card it will update any battery if needed.

If you simply leave the file on the card it will update any battery if needed.
Not exactly. For each additional battery you have to go back into the micro sd card and take the -old off at the end of the bin file.
It adds a -old to the end of the file name every time it updates the unit or battery. Then do the next battery and keep doing that till all batteries are updated.

Reactions: Kcender
Not exactly. For each additional battery you have to go back into the micro sd card and take the -old off at the end of the bin file.
It adds a -old to the end of the file name every time it updates the unit or battery. Then do the next battery and keep doing that till all batteries are updated.
Too true, he is correct. Each battery.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmanvm