Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Warm Glove Testing

Dave - I'm on the other side near Inverness. You send your bird west, I'll send mine east and we should see each other somewhere near Clermont. Assuming, of course, we can hold a video signal for 54 miles (or so):rolleyes:. Hoped you're flying today - GOLLY, it's gorgeous out there!!!

Not flying but charging batteries from Saturday. I had some video recording issues on Saturday and believe I got them sorted out today with advice from this group.

I'll be in Leesburg tomorrow on business and will probably fly over a construction project I will be visiting. From Leesburg we should only need about 30 miles range.

Are you using the new firmware and if so do you have tilted horizon syndrome that I am reading about? I am flying one of the latest updates, just not the last one and have no issues.

Nope - too much of a coward to update to the new firmware yet - if'n it ain't broke - don't fix it!

30 miles, huh? Maybe if I hooked up these two old DirecTV dishes to my controller, strapped six more batteries to the bottom of the pumpkin, hmmmm, I think I;m onto something here!!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonhenkelman