Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

What’s a Good price for evo rugged bundle?

And one more horse riding round.
We blame Autel, but Yunnec is no better. Shift stop. of the H when the H520 was released, Stop of the H520 Improvements following the release of the H + with the new features, and now leaving the H3 by dropping the H520 and the H + ............ . No comments.
The Evo 2, for the moment, does not interest me because it cannot make missions and orbit below (or under 30m currently) of the takeoff line.
For now, only my Yuneec, can descend without limit, under takeoff and it is therefore he who is in charge of negative altitudes missions.
Last year mission where I went down 713 meters.
Evo cannot do that. Negative point. Don't tip the scales in his favor.
Yuneec Mission:
datapilot mission.JPG

And one more horse riding round.
We blame Autel, but Yunnec is no better. Shift stop. of the H when the H520 was released, Stop of the H520 Improvements following the release of the H + with the new features, and now leaving the H3 by dropping the H520 and the H + ............ . No comments.
The Evo 2, for the moment, does not interest me because it cannot make missions and orbit below (or under 30m currently) of the takeoff line.
For now, only my Yuneec, can descend without limit, under takeoff and it is therefore he who is in charge of negative altitudes missions.
Last year mission where I went down 713 meters.
Evo cannot do that. Negative point. Don't tip the scales in his favor.
Yuneec Mission:
View attachment 6296
Has the Yuneec mission planning gotten any better? I still have a Typhoon G that I never fly, but autonomous stuff was virtually nonexistent on it. Is yours a Typhoon H?

I would also think there's surely a DJI app that can handle the flights below takeoff.

I live in the flat plains of Central Illinois so it's not an issue here. I only use missions for mapping and videos of large tracts of farm ground for sales. The stopping at waypoints and lack of control during flight for POI makes the Evo no good for my field videos. I was excited to try the mapping, and made a couple just to see, but setting up the survey missions seemed very rudimentary compared to Litchi or even 3DR Solo software from 2015.

It is the typhoon of the Avatar (H520) with its specific flight planner. Powerful for missions and more for investigations.
The only one that can go very low. Litchi can descend the waypoint to -200 m. no more.
As for the Dji software, I don't know, no longer flying with it since 2016 when I realized that it was pumping me up to 80 MB per month on my phone (A certain data leak to servers in Asia).
So from that moment on, I only used Litchi.

Too much. I got the same bundle less one battery for 1099 tax free, which now I'm thinking was too much.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert