Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

X Star Premium Support

bjtap

Reaction score
I asked the following question of Autel customer support:
Now that EVO is on its way can you shed some light on for how long Autel will guarantee parts, accessories and repair for the XSP? Thanks

Answer on 1/22/2017:
We will continue to support the X-Star through the end of all the current warranties and through the end of the warranties of the aircraft that haven't been purchased yet. We will also continue to support it past that point as well, so you don't have anything to worry about in regards to your X-Star!

If you have any other questions, let me know!

Best Regards,
Jacob Mead
Customer Support
AUTEL ROBOTICS

This appears to me support should last well over a year.

The scary part of that reply is.......yes we will support it for a very long time. OK so can I buy spare parts to repair it myself or is it going to cost me big time bucks to send it to them and have labour charges on the parts they are hoarding so the experienced consumer has to pay through the nose to get it fixed??

ask them about support like supporting the release of the sdk for the xsp so the community can get a mapping app, cause they ignore me on that one...

This sad to read that they are no longer going to produce the XSP. So why are they dropping the XSP? I did read that DJI is dropping a lot of there Phantom line so that would mean less competition and the XSP in my eye's give's you way more bang for buck than the Phantom 4. I guess the big factor here will be the ease of portability. Dam and those birds are so small and we have to fly line of sight, that is why I bought a 10 tablet flying FPV is like going back to the drive in as a kid and I can still see the XSP but those little guy's heck I could just fly it to the mail box and back.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blindhout