Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Help me name my XSP

Awesome!! You must be a Peanuts fan.
Well..... my mental neighbor thinks that all I am doing is spying on them, Everytime I'm testing, or, just having fun, in my back yard. Heck, most of my quads for fun, don't even have a camera. But... Just to mock their insecurity, I named my first XSP, Snoopy. When I got my second, it only seemed right to name it after Snoopys' best buddy.

But, yeah..... Peanuts is cool. We're all like one of the characters, when you think about it.

HAHAHA. Good insight on the names :) .
Fortunately I've yet to meet anyone that didn't enjoy the drone or watching it fly. Usually if I see someone and they realize the drone they usually wave at it.

HAHAHA. Good insight on the names :) .
Fortunately I've yet to meet anyone that didn't enjoy the drone or watching it fly. Usually if I see someone and they realize the drone they usually wave at it.
Yeah.... Same here. I was out on the Niagara river the other day, and the inlets. I got a lot of waves. Thanks to the wonderful gimbal on the XSP, I can wave back. I'd post some video, they were great, but, I misplaced the SD card, before I could move them to my storage device. :(

Northern California but will be moving to Idaho next week.

My kid lives in Idaho Falls...visited there before, nice area, crossed the mountain and went to Jackson Hole of course...what a drive, great scenery. Fly the XSP from the top of the mountain and I bet you can get more than a mile out...lol

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain