Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Mission straying from path and camera not triggering at the right time

Viperkid

Reaction score
I flew a mission today and noticed the drone slightly go off course at one point, but at another it seemed as though the camera sound effect was stuttering. I had thought it might be an app glitch as the photos were ticking up at the proper rate. Now that I've made it back to the office I see I was wrong. Has anyone had this happen before? I'm now missing the entire roadway in the mission that I flew.

Edit : Flying an EVO 2 V3 RTK Pro

Attachments

• image (1).png
    image (1).png
    687.1 KB · Views: 4
Oddly enough, not with a mission but yesterday evening I noticed, for the first time, that when I was using the AEB option for HDR photos that pictures were not taking when I pushed the button. There seemed to be some stuttering and delays. Everything was kind of frozen, then it caught up and all five pictures were taken in rapid succession, and were not at the proper settings for HDR. (multiple exposures). I don't remember if there was an app update lately though.

I wonder if it's camera settings causing delays everywhere else then, almost like a PC freezing up. My v2 doesn't have these problems so it seems isolated to the v3. I might set it up on my desk today and see what happens with different exposure settings. If I can replicate the camera issue I can at least send a video of it to support.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan