Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Rolling The Smoke On Some Bacon

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
And you guys thought I was just sitting around doing nothing today ?
Tired of store bought bacon and I know how to make my own but its time consuming but I had enough of the cheap stuff.
10 days ago I put 12 pounds of pork belly to maple cure in my cheese fridge.

2019-07-21 07.26.31.jpg

2019-07-21 07.27.08.jpg

Yesterday I rinsed them off and soaked them in fresh water for 2 hours to remove most of the salt and this morning I got the smoker rolling smoke and in they went.

2019-07-29 13.51.04.jpg

After 8 hours out they come to rest back in the fridge downstairs for a few days and get sliced up and Vac packed ?

2019-07-29 16.14.59.jpg

Oh my lord I wish I could try some of that!! *mouth watering*

And you guys thought I was just sitting around doing nothing today ?
Tired of store bought bacon and I know how to make my own but its time consuming but I had enough of the cheap stuff.
10 days ago I put 12 pounds of pork belly to maple cure in my cheese fridge.

View attachment 4843

View attachment 4844

Yesterday I rinsed them off and soaked them in fresh water for 2 hours to remove most of the salt and this morning I got the smoker rolling smoke and in they went.

View attachment 4850

After 8 hours out they come to rest back in the fridge downstairs for a few days and get sliced up and Vac packed ?

View attachment 4845
Tell me whe. They are ready for consumption. I will send you my address for delivery. My zip code is 00956, so we can figure out shipping. ?

O-M-G. Ok, I know it’s a little beyond line-off-site, but I’m sure the authorities in both countries will understand once they see your pictures.
I’ll be at 33.790532, -111.963505 around 8pm with a 6-pack waiting. I’m sure your XSP can manage 8oz or so? ;)

Last edited:
Just one slice! Are you kidding me, just one slice?!!!! EEEE Gadds,,,,,,,,this is torture,,,,,,,,,
I headed to the kitchen..............
butch

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
I sold my last 4 pounds today. I feel like a drug dealer and I need to get more supply for my bacon addicts :p

Might just make a run into town tomorrow to get 2-4 more pork bellies ;)

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
If you were here those would be fried green tomatoes right now. It's 109 F out and the power went out for about 20 mins. I was in panic mode lol.
Making me some unrolled cabbage roll soup in the instant pot pressure cooker at the moment :)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791