Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Share Your Vision Contest

Did you enter in the contest?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

joshmentele

Reaction score
I recently entered some footage from my XSP in Autel's photography contest that ended last week. Here is the picture I uploaded. I doubt I will win anything, but it was worth a chance. Did any of you guys enter in the contest?

Attachments

• MAX_0062.JPG
    MAX_0062.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 42
I haven't shot anything yet I think needs to be entered, but will someday I'm sure. That is a great picture.

Autel sucks as far as international customers are concerned. They want our money but anytime they have a contest we get left out. Rules state you have to live in the US.
Load of crap on their part.

Reactions: Mr $panky
I recently entered some footage from my XSP in Autel's photography contest that ended last week. Here is the picture I uploaded. I doubt I will win anything, but it was worth a chance. Did any of you guys enter in the contest?
Don't count yourself out. I can't believe they picked some of the winners that have been posted.

Didn’t know anything about a contest, but only to US flyers that’s not fair, shoot over half are outside the US- what’s up with that. Glad I didn’t enter and I live in US

to those outside the US, its not about winning but sharing a great shot....next time i encourage you to enter the photo contest...it would serve Autel right to pick a winning photo entry based on merit, and find it was outside the lines....

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lmccaskill