Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Wind speeds

I video every time i fly...i have not looked at the footage yet...i haven't uploaded any vids here yet...Mainly because i don't know how to do it...The files are HUGE...is it a complex procedure ? Are there limits to the size of the files ? So many questions...Can you help ? I will post...nothing special,just took it out for a spin for fun and no goal (while filming) in mind

I uploaded my video to DROPBOX

From there i can send it to Email recipients

Ansia..if you send your email address..i will send a link to you for the vid

I uploaded my video to DROPBOX

From there i can send it to Email recipients

Ansia..if you send your email address..i will send a link to you for the vid
Just create a share link and everyone in the forums can see your video. If you choose just the video, instead of the folder with the video, people will only have access to the video. The good thing about link sharing is that after 2 weeks, they expire. I'll PM you with my dropbox email.

It doesn't create a link...it asks for e mail addresses...Other sites may give that option,but i use this one...maybe i can work something to share

Why would you guys want to do it this way? Not everyone wants to download the file to see it. Most would like a link to the actual video. If the file is too big for youtube just use vimeo.

Why would you guys want to do it this way? Not everyone wants to download the file to see it. Most would like a link to the actual video. If the file is too big for youtube just use vimeo.
If you upload the video to dropbox or google drive and send a link. The people who receive it can view the video via stream, without the need to download it.

If you upload the video to dropbox or google drive and send a link. The people who receive it can view the video via stream, without the need to download it.
Mkay, just seems a lot easier the other way.

They must have changed that. I had put a video up that was over a half hour long but then again that was a few years ago.

Vimeo was just under a hundred bucks for the basic which I had last year. I really did not see much improvement to keep it going so I dropped it. It seemed to have trouble with 4K videos from what I could tell, anyways not worth the money they wanted for a basic package. Youtube if you want to upload large files I seem to remember I had to indicate or sign some kind of form. That was a few years ago but i have no trouble now uploading large files anymore. Not sure what you have to do as it was a few years ago I needed to do something to be able to upload large files. Did not cost a dime to do it unlike Vimeo.

Reactions: Tufargon

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmanvm