Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Shorter USB cable

Since you're using a larger tablet that is held in place at the top and bottom, you will not have any problem with the small angled end of the cable plugging into your tablet. That's a good thing.

Looking forward to any reports of improved performance. Thanks guys!!!

Off to the races soon?

Tomorrow evening. The wife had no luck finding me a matte screen in the big city. So I'll order one online. Wanting to get a good 12V-110V inverter anyway.

I'll post up my shots at the dragraces. Wish you were here to teach me how to link the sound to the drone video. I'm going to try to have the wife record sound with her phone and me shoot video with the drone and then marry them up. I have little faith that my inept abilities can do it. :)

Another update. I received the last cable I bought. This came fast for some reason. Well this one is even better than the last and I won't be looking for another one anymore. It connects to the app no problem and seems to work perfectly. Sorry for the crappy photos from my phone.

Attachments

• 20170830_185341.jpg
    20170830_185341.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
  • 20170830_185404.jpg
    20170830_185404.jpg
    496.8 KB · Views: 17
Very good! Still waiting on mine, maybe it will arrive before Christmas.:D
Hahaha. China seems to be hit and miss for me. This one only took 10 days.
Hope you like yours as much as I like mine (so far).
Keep us informed!

You have a link for that cable? The 1ft I bought through Amazon was similar to that but not right angle on the usb A side which is needed.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaksunDr